Skip to main content

Question of the Week: Show us the view from where you work

Today, we’re kicking off our August photo contest in the FME Community!

Show us the view from where you work by posting a photo in the comments below.

How the Contest Works

Each Tuesday in August, our Question of the Week will be themed around photography - from sharing a photo of your workspace view to capturing your furry friends with Safe swag! 

Answer the weekly question and share a photo in our Question of the Week Forum. Each question you answer with a photo earns you an entry for that week’s prize draw and our grand prizes!

What You Can Win: 

• Weekly wins: Two lucky winners will be randomly chosen each week (8 total) to win a $25 Amazon gift card 
  • Community Choice: The photo with the most upvotes at the contest’s end will snag a DJI Action Camera ($300 USD value)
  • Safe Software’s Choice: Our Safer judging panel will pick their favourite photo to win another DJI Action Camera ($300 USD value)

Contest Guidelines

The contest runs from August 6 to August 30, 2024. You must be a registered user in the community to participate. Find the full contest guidelines here.

Solutial - Brazil

Straight connections in the wild… I was under the impression that everybody was using curved ones...

No, I’m straight connections as well 😄

just started the move to this office - view out my window is of the Michigan State University Power Plant - much better than the parking lot of my old office.

Since COVID-19, I have been working from home.

Just realized that 9th is the deadline for the “Question of the Week: Show us the view from where you work”

Wanted to post some FMEAR work.

This is a view of my street from the balcony (the deck/ patio/sit out) in the first floor of my home) where I test my FMEAR stuff out.

I pulled out some old FMEAR model (OBJ based) and got it to Android (gITF) and here is the screenshot that I took today again!

To me it is a nostalgic one as it was created by me during COVID-19 in September 2020, that shows the co-founders of Safe Software together virtually!

Here is the link to the FME Hackathon 2020 submissions judging:

https://fme.safe.com/webinars/fme-hackathon-2020-connections-user-judging/

There were 4 entries and mine is at 34:49

Happy FME:-)

SRG

(For some reason the photo did not load, so edited the post to upload the photo again)

Greetings from Parksville, BC! A special WFH day ended up WFVacationExtended… Doesn’t quite compare to a Gold Coast beach, but just as nice.

FME’ing on the deck overlooking Rathtrevor Beach, Parkville, BC

Greetings from the Bernese Jura, Switzerland 🙋
After rainy months, August hits with hot temperatures.
Due to knee injury I enjoy home office in the garden instead of hot city office.

just started the move to this office - view out my window is of the Michigan State University Power Plant - much better than the parking lot of my old office.

So much green!

Since COVID-19, I have been working from home.

Just realized that 9th is the deadline for the “Question of the Week: Show us the view from where you work”

Wanted to post some FMEAR work.

This is a view of my street from the balcony (the deck/ patio/sit out) in the first floor of my home) where I test my FMEAR stuff out.

I pulled out some old FMEAR model (OBJ based) and got it to Android (gITF) and here is the screenshot that I took today again!

To me it is a nostalgic one as it was created by me during COVID-19 in September 2020, that shows the co-founders of Safe Software together virtually!

Here is the link to the FME Hackathon 2020 submissions judging:

https://fme.safe.com/webinars/fme-hackathon-2020-connections-user-judging/

There were 4 entries and mine is at 34:49

Happy FME:-)

SRG

(For some reason the photo did not load, so edited the post to upload the photo again)

That is fantastic! 😆

Greetings from Parksville, BC! A special WFH day ended up WFVacationExtended… Doesn’t quite compare to a Gold Coast beach, but just as nice.

FME’ing on the deck overlooking Rathtrevor Beach, Parkville, BC

See any whales! 🐋