Skip to main content

Today, we’re kicking off our August photo contest in the FME Community!

Show us the view from where you work by posting a photo in the comments below.

How the Contest Works

Each Tuesday in August, our Question of the Week will be themed around photography - from sharing a photo of your workspace view to capturing your furry friends with Safe swag! 

Answer the weekly question and share a photo in our Question of the Week Forum. Each question you answer with a photo earns you an entry for that week’s prize draw and our grand prizes!

What You Can Win: 

• Weekly wins: Two lucky winners will be randomly chosen each week (8 total) to win a $25 Amazon gift card 
  • Community Choice: The photo with the most upvotes at the contest’s end will snag a DJI Action Camera ($300 USD value)
  • Safe Software’s Choice: Our Safer judging panel will pick their favourite photo to win another DJI Action Camera ($300 USD value)

Contest Guidelines

The contest runs from August 6 to August 30, 2024. You must be a registered user in the community to participate. Find the full contest guidelines here.

Outside is pretty boring from here so I try to add some green to the inside 🌿

Outside is pretty boring from here so I try to add some green to the inside 🌿

I like the plants! 

When I am working from home my office is in the basement so I do not have a view either. 🙂 But this is my view 

When I am working from home my office is in the basement so I do not have a view either. 🙂 But this is my view 

An impressive number of screens!

The wilderness of Surrey, BC is my view most of the time from Safe HQ. 

The wilderness of Surrey, BC is my view most of the time from Safe HQ. 

It’s a wild place! 🦁

Fawns

I work from home in the Rocky Mountain foothills of Colorado, USA.  This morning my eye caught movement out the den window.  I grabbed my old phone (Apple iPhone SE gen 1) because it was right there on the desk and snapped a couple of shots.  They were playful and I also got a short video of them chasing each other.  Perfect timing for this Question of the Week!

Looks like you’re keeping well hydrated! 

Working from home with furry friend.

Working from home with furry friend.

Adorable!

Today’s work from home setup in Vancouver 🌿

My library and FME swag corner!

Love the swag! @alonzodlc 

Current Work From Home setup.

Certainly not every day, but on a day where the sun allows it, you will find us answering emails in the afternoon patio office.

I am lucky that I get to work from home on a regular basis and while the office in town does have a view of the Brisbane River (if you look through the gap in other buildings, stand on one leg and tilt your head just so...) I much prefer my home office.

Certainly not every day, but on a day where the sun allows it, you will find us answering emails in the afternoon patio office.

Great spot to get some work done!

Central city viewscape from Wellington NZ can be pretty distracting 

The current setup for my at-home office.

Central city viewscape from Wellington NZ can be pretty distracting 

Great view!

The current setup for my at-home office.

The trees look lovely! 

“Flexible work”. Currumbin Alley, Gold Coast, Australia.

That beach is stunning! 

I’m jealous!! closest beach near me is 5 hours away 😫 and it’s not this pretty!!