Skip to main content

Today, we’re kicking off our August photo contest in the FME Community!

Show us the view from where you work by posting a photo in the comments below.

How the Contest Works

Each Tuesday in August, our Question of the Week will be themed around photography - from sharing a photo of your workspace view to capturing your furry friends with Safe swag! 

Answer the weekly question and share a photo in our Question of the Week Forum. Each question you answer with a photo earns you an entry for that week’s prize draw and our grand prizes!

What You Can Win: 

• Weekly wins: Two lucky winners will be randomly chosen each week (8 total) to win a $25 Amazon gift card 
  • Community Choice: The photo with the most upvotes at the contest’s end will snag a DJI Action Camera ($300 USD value)
  • Safe Software’s Choice: Our Safer judging panel will pick their favourite photo to win another DJI Action Camera ($300 USD value)

Contest Guidelines

The contest runs from August 6 to August 30, 2024. You must be a registered user in the community to participate. Find the full contest guidelines here.

Fort Worth Texas

It’s coming to the end of winter in Auckland and every year a pair of rosellas visit our office on the 7th floor. The building is quite old, and this means there are some handy nooks and crannies perfect for nest building.

In our newly renovated town hall, playing with augmented reality. A beautiful combination of PostGIS, FME Form, and FME Flow.

Working from home today, with a small laptop only. Cat for size (and company ^_^ ).

Working from home today, with a small laptop only. Cat for size (and company ^_^ ).

Hi kitty! 😺

A glimpse at Red Geographics HQ (I am not a fan of a clean desk policy as you can clearly see). Sadly our office building has a no-pets policy so we have to make do with Oscar the stuffed office-cat. Lots of atlases, globes (most of them not pictured) and other mappy stuff. Too much for one photo 😅

My view from my home working office.

My current workspace.

Office day with colleagues on vacation.

In our newly renovated town hall, playing with augmented reality. A beautiful combination of PostGIS, FME Form, and FME Flow.

Awesome. clean

Solutial - Brazil

It’s coming to the end of winter in Auckland and every year a pair of rosellas visit our office on the 7th floor. The building is quite old, and this means there are some handy nooks and crannies perfect for nest building.

Amazing! 

A glimpse at Red Geographics HQ (I am not a fan of a clean desk policy as you can clearly see). Sadly our office building has a no-pets policy so we have to make do with Oscar the stuffed office-cat. Lots of atlases, globes (most of them not pictured) and other mappy stuff. Too much for one photo 😅

I like the red accents! 😉

Fawns

My eye caught movement out the den window and I was able to snap this photo before the playful fawns chased each other out of view.  Their timing was great for this Question of the Week.  I work from home in rural Colorado, USA.

Fawns

My eye caught movement out the den window and I was able to snap this photo before the playful fawns chased each other out of view.  Their timing was great for this Question of the Week.  I work from home in rural Colorado, USA.

What an incredible view and moment!

NSW - Australia
Coffee and chewing gum a must...a little chocolate won't hurt (love Whittakers from NZ)

Solutial - Brazil

Today’s work from home setup in Vancouver 🌿

Just looking at this chair is making my butt hurt! :_(

Solutial - Brazil

Straight connections in the wild… I was under the impression that everybody was using curved ones...

NSW - Australia
Coffee and chewing gum a must...a little chocolate won't hurt (love Whittakers from NZ)

Perfect combo! 🍫

Today’s work from home setup in Vancouver 🌿

Just looking at this chair is making my butt hurt! :_(

Mine too 😆 I ordered a new chair last week!

Not really my work view, but someone steals my FME merch….

So, for the sake of completeness, here is the the view from the office in Brisbane

Adorable!

Adorable!

And the cat too!