Question

Flow app 'OK' button greyed-out after you attempt to run and have a parameter error

• 4 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi all, I am running FME Flow 2023.1 and have a flow app with a handful of mandatory parameters which the user enters and clicks 'OK'.

If the user does not enter all parameters and attempts to run the app, they get a 'Please supply a list for parameter' error.

If the user re-enters all the parameters and attempts to run the app, the 'OK' button is now greyed-out. The user must refresh the page and start again.

is there a reason for this behaviour?

It's pretty annoying to have the user re-enter all parameters again if they have forgotten to enter a mandatory field.

thanks

2 replies

Badge +2

Hi @tdun​ !

I tried to reproduce this issue with FME Flow 2023.1 b23619 and was unable to. Would you mind sharing your workspace or and fsproject file for us to investigate further? You could also create a case if you don't want to share your files on the Community.

Thanks!

Badge +2

Hi @tdun​ !

I tried to reproduce this issue with FME Flow 2023.1 b23619 and was unable to. Would you mind sharing your workspace or and fsproject file for us to investigate further? You could also create a case if you don't want to share your files on the Community.

Thanks!

thankyou! I have created a case and sent the workspace.

Case number C694066