Skip to main content

Excel Writer: Column name 'A.formatting' for sheet 'cars' could not be used as a column position.

Error shows to me bcs i used Excelstyler before feature writer but iam using the option use attribute names as column position Yes and i need it .

i know also it should A.formatting inside the user attribute but it occurs to terminate the program .

so any suggestion ,how could i change back ground color of some cells in the first column without terminate the program

Thanks

Can you use a dynamic schema instead of "use attribute names as column position"

Can you use a dynamic schema instead of "use attribute names as column position"

i used dynamic and attribute name as column position no . it can not continue because

MULTI_WRITER: Error fetching dynamic schema definitions from reader .i got an error from one reader of what i have

the problem really i organized my column depends on the attribute names as A B C , so i need this to use

i used dynamic and attribute name as column position no . it can not continue because

MULTI_WRITER: Error fetching dynamic schema definitions from reader .i got an error from one reader of what i have

the problem really i organized my column depends on the attribute names as A B C , so i need this to use

That sounds like the dynamic schema is not setup correctly. I've always resorted to creating dynamic schemas in python where i've had a need to apply formatting as well

That sounds like the dynamic schema is not setup correctly. I've always resorted to creating dynamic schemas in python where i've had a need to apply formatting as well

how could i create dynamic schema in python .or just what i need to change color of some cells ,do you have suggestion to do it bcs to fix it i think,it takes long time to create schema .do u have another method to . if not ,ly let me know ,how could i create schemas in python.Thansk alot