Skip to main content

Hello everybody...

I'm trying to find a way to delimit a preservation area within the parcels of my allotment. The area to be preserved has always to be 30% of the parcels area, also it has to be on the bottom side of the parcel. I tryied to had draw it on the pic above.

Captura de tela 2021-01-26 144054Is there any transformer that could fill a the polygon within a given percentage, or create another polygon wich the área corresponds to the a percentage of the lot?

Say you had a polygon with an area of 500m2. You could use a tiler to create tiles 1mx1m This will result in a number of tiles with those in the center of the area being 1m2 and those on the outside being close to, but less than 1m2.

You can then build some logic that will progressively incorporate each tile unit the total sum of the tiles area is 150m2

You use the common edges of the features to buffer to 30% of their area, clip with a GroupBy to get the first detached area, create NewArea attribute and percentage, Test if percentage is in a range you set (for example 29.9%-30.1%), keep the ones in range and iterate on those outside it: Buffer the initial edges by a value calculated from the target percentage and the attained percentage from the firs run, clip and get new area and new percentage.

Here is a mock workspace