Skip to main content
Question

Viewing the 3D data loaded to Oracle spatial | schema of 3DCityDB-2.0.6

• 10 December 2012
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

We have a problem in getting to view the 3D data loaded to Oracle spatial (data is of buildings) loaded with the schema (3DCityDB-2.0.6 | 3D-Geo-Database for CityGML). Can someone suggest how and which parameters to be used in universal viewer.

Hi,

to view 3D Data you must switch to DataInspector (Main menu bar -> Tools -> Workbench). With this application you are able to see 3D.

Best regards,

Stefan

We have used the FME INspectopr and come across the error.

----------------------------

FME Data Inspector Version 4.0

Loaded module 'OCI' from file 'OCI.dll'

Environment variable ORACLE_HOME has value `D:\\Oracle11gDatabase\\product\\11.2.0\\dbhome_1'

Connecting to ORACLE database `pgeprim' with user name of `ICGBI' and password of `***'

Error connecting to Oracle database: message was `ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied'. (serverType=`ORACLE8i', serverName=`pgeprim', userName=`ICGBI', password=`***', dbname=`')

Failed to open database with username='ICGBI', retrying using uppercase username

Environment variable ORACLE_HOME has value `D:\\Oracle11gDatabase\\product\\11.2.0\\dbhome_1'

Connecting to ORACLE database `pgeprim' with user name of `ICGBI' and password of `***'

Connected to ORACLE database `pgeprim'

Oracle database version is '11.2.0.1.0'

Merged 17 schema features read from 1 datasets into 17 resulting feature types

Opening dataset pgeprim (ORACLE8I)...

'ORACLE8I' reader was created successfully

FME Configuration: Source coordinate system for reader R_2 ORACLE8I] set to `Belge1972-LB'

Coordinate System `Belge1972-LB' parameters: CS_NAME=`Belge1972-LB' DESC_NM=`Belgium National System 1972,(Lambert Belgian),RNB 1972 datum' DT_NAME=`RNB72-7P' GROUP=`EUROPE' MAP_SCL=`1' ORG_LAT=`90' ORG_LNG=`4.35693972222222' PARM1=`51.1666666666667' PARM2=`49.8333333333333' PROJ=`LMBLGN' QUAD=`1' SCL_RED=`1' SOURCE=`European Petrolem Survey Group' UNIT=`METER' X_OFF=`150000.013' Y_OFF=`5400088.438' ZERO_X=`0.001' ZERO_Y=`0.001'

The dataset 'pgeprim' was opened successfully

ORACLE Reader: Using Oracle 8 SC Reader to read tables from database `', server type `ORACLE8i', server name `pgeprim', user name `ICGBI', password `***'

ORACLE Reader: Using Rich geometry.

Column `GEOMETRY' of table `ICGBI.SURFACE_GEOMETRY' has been chosen to hold the geometry

ORACLE Reader: Executing SQL Statement `SELECT "ICGBI"."SURFACE_GEOMETRY".* FROM "ICGBI"."SURFACE_GEOMETRY"' to obtain features for feature type `ICGBI.SURFACE_GEOMETRY'

Loaded module 'ociunk_geomedia' from file 'C:\\Program Files\\FME\\plugins/ociunk_geomedia.dll'

NOT changing coordinate system of reader identified by keyword `R_2' from `Belge1972-LB' to `' -- mapping file setting of `Belge1972-LB' overrides coordinate system `' read from file

Storing feature(s) to FME feature store file `C:\\DOCUME~1\\mlanka\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\FFS_1355226901782_3020'

Could not understand type information: type=101, size=8, scale=0, precision=0

... Last line repeated 2 times ...

Column `GT_REFERENCE_POINT' of table `ICGBI.SURFACE_DATA' has been chosen to hold the geometry

ORACLE Reader: Executing SQL Statement `SELECT "ICGBI"."SURFACE_DATA".* FROM "ICGBI"."SURFACE_DATA"' to obtain features for feature type `ICGBI.SURFACE_DATA'

Could not understand type information: type=101, size=8, scale=0, precision=0

... Last line repeated 2 times ...

Unable to define column number 9: error was `ORA-01024: invalid datatype in OCI call'. (serverType=`ORACLE8i', serverName=`pgeprim', userName=`ICGBI', password=`***', dbname=`')

Failed to read features from 'pgeprim' using 'ORACLE8I' reader.

Stored 154 feature(s) to FME feature store file `C:\\DOCUME~1\\mlanka\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\FFS_1355226901782_3020'

The 'pgeprim' dataset was closed successfully

The 'ORACLE8I' reader was destroyed successfully

Appreciate the resolution.

Best Regards,

SPALATLA