Skip to main content
Hi,

We'd like to split some irregular shaped polygons each into 2 equal parts.

An EqualPartSplitter custom transformer was available on FMEpedia in the past.  Can this still be accessed? 

See: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/fmetalk/polygon$20split/fmetalk/ZMl5cj3vG4c/_2wvx78MQwoJ

The UpdateDetector custom transformer is available  in the FME Store but it seems that not all custom transformers from FMEpedia were migrated.

Any thoughts on how to access the EqualPartSplitter custom transformer or an alternative ideas to implement it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Annette
Hm, I also searched for this - however it seems to have been removed (or changed names?). I really hope that SAFE does not remove all "old links and workspaces" but try to keep them available. Even though it is 4 years old it will be valid for "someone someday".

FMEpedia has undergone quite a few changes in the last few years. I'd likely guess it's changed names.

I've raised a request for information to Safe for you.
Thanks Kathy, Sig.   I got a copy from Dan in Safe...my colleague will take a look at it next week. 

Annette
Just a followup Annette,

Be aware that FMEpedia was revised around 2yrs ago and many articles were not migrated to the new site. In the case where people have direct links to articles on the old FMEPedia, then these can be dug up by Safe.

In relation to the EqualPartSplitter, this custom transformer should be available from the FME Store via the name of the IterativeSnipper. This means you can search for and download it via FME Desktop itself.

Kind regards,

Kathy