Question

Problems in FME Workbench

Badge +6

I'm trying to install the 2018 version of FME on windows 10, but when I run it for the first time, it informs an error and says that it is searching for a solution and then closes itself.

I have already cleaned up the HKEY_LOCAL records on Safe Software .... I reinstalled several times. I'm already an administrator of the machine. Can somebody help me?

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +17
What error did appear? Could you please post a screenshot of the error messages?

Badge +6

Hi takashi,

This problem occour when I to open the Workbench.

The FME crash when the messagem appear: Checking license....

The FME license assistant crash too...I can´t to open nothing related FME Desktop.

The machine is new...

Thank´s

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi takashi,

This problem occour when I to open the Workbench.

The FME crash when the messagem appear: Checking license....

The FME license assistant crash too...I can´t to open nothing related FME Desktop.

The machine is new...

Thank´s

I've never encountered such a trouble. Have you checked the "Check online for a solution and close the program"?

If you could not find any solution there, I would recommend you to contact Safe support.

Badge +6

This problem happens only in FME 2018. I was installed 2017 version and work properly. :( :(

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @mr_fme, I'm really sorry to read this! Would you be able to try the latest build?

If you're still having issues with the latest build, please report it to our support team. We would have to investigate why your machine is experiencing this behaviour.

Badge +6

Hi @mr_fme, I'm really sorry to read this! Would you be able to try the latest build?

If you're still having issues with the latest build, please report it to our support team. We would have to investigate why your machine is experiencing this behaviour.

Hi @TiaAtSafe,

I was tried the latest build already.

The same problem happen.

The problem is ucrtbase.dll.

Thank´s
Userlevel 4
Badge +13
Hi @TiaAtSafe,

I was tried the latest build already.

The same problem happen.

The problem is ucrtbase.dll.

Thank´s
ucrtbase implies some Microsoft runtime libs are not installed on your computer. Can you send a screenshot of where you see that ucrtbase is causing troubles? And can you verify ucrtbase is on your computer in an accessible path?

Sorry about this.