Skip to main content

Hi FME Community, 

We’re back with our Question of the Week: What do you want to learn or hear about at the Peak of Data Integration? 

The Peak of Data Integration is Safe Software’s user conference, taking place from May 6 to 8, 2025 in Seattle, Washington. Learn from the world's top data experts, upgrade your skillset, and get inspired to take your data to new heights with FME.

Call for Presentations

Do you want a chance to share your story with FME users from all corners of the world? We want to hear from you!

Whether it’s a top tip, how to, or an epic FME-based solution, there’s a place for you to present at the Peak of Data Integration 2025. There are openings for both 5-10 minute lightning sessions and full 25-minute presentations. 

Apply to present. Act fast, slots are filling up!

New to the Question of the Week? 

Every week, we’ll post a simple but thought-provoking question that could be about your FME journey, the power of spatial data, FME innovation, or the future of FME.

Each weekly question you answer earns you an entry in our monthly draw for exclusive Safe swag and points toward badges! Answer our September Questions of the Week by Monday, September 30 at 5:00 pm PDT to be entered in this month’s draw.

Answer your first question and you’ll get the Socializer (Ice Breaker) badge. Answer five questions and you’ll get the Socializer (Talker) badge.

I really like technical sessions, be awesome to hear from Safe development teams about some of the deeper, more technical/backend parts of FME and how it’s developed.

I also enjoy hearing about some of the left of field ways FME is being used, and how people are pushing the boundaries of the software

I wish I could attend 😥

I wish I could attend 😥

Us too!

I can’t attend this time unfortunatelly.. 

Will there be any recorded material available? : -) 

I can’t attend this time unfortunatelly.. 

Will there be any recorded material available? : -) 

Sorry you can’t make it! We will be recording a select number of plenary and breakout sessions to share about a month after the event concludes.

Congratulations to our September Question of the Week winners @saravanan and @jkr_wrk! You’ve both won $50 value Safe/FME swag prize packs. Check your private messages for details on how to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone who participated!

I would like to learn how to set up automations that get and put data into web locations. Setting up these connections to apis and urls with tokens for instance is quite foreign to me.