Skip to main content

I'm trying to figure out why I'm unable to import a project, I'd like to know the service which performs the import to make sure I have the user running the services correct.

TIA

I'd take a guess that its the Core Service? any reason you can't make all of them (other than DB) run as the require service account?

Hi @virtualcitymatt​ ,

Just a heads up. If you are uploading the project and then importing it its two services. Web Application and core would both be used and if they are run under different service accounts the permissions may be wrong. In FME Server 2020 the core, web, and engines must all be using the same service account.

Hi @virtualcitymatt​ ,

Just a heads up. If you are uploading the project and then importing it its two services. Web Application and core would both be used and if they are run under different service accounts the permissions may be wrong. In FME Server 2020 the core, web, and engines must all be using the same service account.

Great, thanks Richard and @hkingsbury​ for the help. I'll be sure to make them all run on the same service account. It was a just a test FME Server that I had set up to experiment with a little