Question

Survey123 submitted successfully, but an error occurred while triggering webhook

• 8 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

I've followed the steps in this Article to connect my servey to my FME Servey. but I am getting following Error while I'm submitting a new Survey123 to test if it works or not and it looks like that there is no JSON file is created in View Log File

Survey submitted successfully, but an error occurred while triggering webhook. 

http://mvpap###/fme###/v332/automation/workflows/#######-####-41b6-#####-c4073#####/10c98c70-#####-1d82-8a29-######/message

Failed to fetch

Can you please help me to solve it?

thanks in advance

1 reply

Badge +7

Hi @myadegaryiutac​ !

If you are getting that error from Survey123, then it is unable to communicate with the webhook trigger in your FME Flow Automation. There are many potential reasons. Please check that:

• Your Automation has been started and is running in FME Flow (Formerly FME Server)
  • The webhook URL you've entered in the Survey123 webhook configuration is correct and matches the URL from the webhook trigger
  • The FME Flow instance is publicly accessible. Survey123 needs to be able to communicate with FME Flow, so if your FME Flow server is on a private network, it likely won't be able to. There are several ways to make FME Flow accessible; please work with your IT department. We also have an article that provides general guidance linked below. If surveys will only be submitted by users who have access to the network where your FME Flow server is hosted, then they may be able to submit successfully without the server being publicly accessible.