Skip to main content

Hello,

There is something wrong with my fmeserver, now it can't run any datastreaming services, F12 my chrome, it appears "provisional headers are shown",and response nothing,checked the server side logs, nothing written,means server side didn't receive the post,but successfully run jobsubmitter, datadownload and others.

It happened many times, I have fix this problem by restart the "FMEServer_ApplicationServer.exe" task in my server

Is there any better way to fix it?

Regards,

yujian

@rylanatsafe @rahulsharma @daleatsafe

Hello @winters,

Are you seeing this issue with all workspaces? Have you tried Data Streaming with one of the Samples workspaces, like earthquakesextrusion? What version of FME Server are you using? What is your FME Server set up like? Is it distributed or an express install?

Seeing your tomcat logs may also be helpful. If you could either post them or open a case here, that would be helpful https://www.safe.com/support/report-a-problem/

Kind regards,

Sienna

Hello @winters,

Are you seeing this issue with all workspaces? Have you tried Data Streaming with one of the Samples workspaces, like earthquakesextrusion? What version of FME Server are you using? What is your FME Server set up like? Is it distributed or an express install?

Seeing your tomcat logs may also be helpful. If you could either post them or open a case here, that would be helpful https://www.safe.com/support/report-a-problem/

Kind regards,

Sienna

Thank you for your reply.

I've tried the sample workspaces in Respositories, jobsubmitter/datadownload service can run successfully, but datastreaming no response (the browser keep pending status),chrome appears "provisional headers are shown"

my fmedesktop and fmeserver version is 2014-Build 14235 (win32) ,express install (tomcat)

I have used fmeserver for 4-5 years and it has been running well, but this problem has appeared frequently in the last two weeks.

checked my tomcat logs , jobsubmitter/datadownload services recorded, but datastreaming services didn't ( I think tomcat didn't receive any datastreaming requests )

thank you again.

Thank you for your reply.

I've tried the sample workspaces in Respositories, jobsubmitter/datadownload service can run successfully, but datastreaming no response (the browser keep pending status),chrome appears "provisional headers are shown"

my fmedesktop and fmeserver version is 2014-Build 14235 (win32) ,express install (tomcat)

I have used fmeserver for 4-5 years and it has been running well, but this problem has appeared frequently in the last two weeks.

checked my tomcat logs , jobsubmitter/datadownload services recorded, but datastreaming services didn't ( I think tomcat didn't receive any datastreaming requests )

thank you again.

Hello @winters,

Can you send in any screenshots of the browser after you submit the data streaming job? Also, the development tools in chrome would be helpful as well. I can't think of a reason why this would be failing. It wouldn't hurt to check if the following ports on this page are open http://docs.safe.com/fme/html/FME_Server_Documentation/ReferenceManual/FME-Server-Ports.htm

Have you installed anything new on the computer in the past two weeks?