Question

Surface Model How-To

• 20 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi @mark2atsafe​,

I've read your interesting post (dated 2023-11-15) on LinkedIn about surface model in FME. Could you please share the workspace in this post?

Thank you!

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hello @davtorgh​, are you able to share a link to the desired post? I had a peek on LinkedIn but did not see a post related to surface modelling, apologies. Otherwise, may I ask what your source/input format will be? For example, are we looking to convert from point cloud? If so, there are a lot of awesome resources on the Knowledge Base for these kinds of workflows. Let me know if you have any more specific questions about surface modelling! Happy to help, Kailin.

Badge +4

Hello @kailinatsafe​,

here is the link to the post: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/whats-up-wednesday-15th-nov-23-gis-day-surface-model-how-to-ireland-a24oc

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +13

Hey there @davtorgh​, sorry for the response delay, took me a while to find the right one. Attaching Churches.fmwt, please let me know if you have issues accessing the workspace! Happy FMEing, Kailin.

Badge +4

Hey there @davtorgh​, sorry for the response delay, took me a while to find the right one. Attaching Churches.fmwt, please let me know if you have issues accessing the workspace! Happy FMEing, Kailin.

Thank you @kailinatsafe​ ,

let me wish you a happy new year!