Solved

Problem lauching FME form

• 20 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Hi!

I have on my computer a lot of versions of FME (since 2016). I have installed FME form 2023.1.1.1 and 2023.1.2 and I have a problem with FME workbench with these 2 last versions. On my windows session, when I click on the program, a FME windows appear with messages : "checking licensed" then "loading ressources" then "loading transformers" and then "initializing main window". After this message, nothing appear. I tried with an other windows session and it work very well. Same thing with administrator rights (I'm sorry I don't know the good term in english for that). The old versions work very well. Do you have an idea about where come from the problem?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by jovitaatsafe 2 January 2024, 23:36

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hi @alc33​ 

Its very strange. I have old versions with FME 2023 togethers without problems.

Hi versions problem

Please open new workbench copy all transformers run......

Userlevel 1
Badge +11

Hi @alc33​,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you've run into this! I believe this issue has been identified and fixed for FME 2022.2 and newer if you're able to upgrade to a newer version of FME. There's a few more details in our article: Known Issue: FME Workbench won't start because Qt6Gui_fme.dll crashes

Alternatively, if you're also using ArcGIS Data Interop, some folks have had success trying the workaround from this thread in our Community Forums here if you'd like to give that a go: https://community.safe.com/s/question/0D7Dm000005z9ajKAA/detail

Badge +1

Thank you for your answers, I will try these solutions!

Thank you for your answers, I will try these solutions!

Any update?

Badge +1

Any update?

Hi!

I don't found the origin of the problem so I reinitialized my computer and now that works perfectly . I have 2018 and 2023 versions and they both work.