Question

I need to convert Revit to SPLK/I3S to be used in ArcGIS Pro. I used the following simple transformers in FME 2024.0.0 but once I import it to Pro the location is not correct and all attributes get disappear. Can someone help me please

• 5 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

This is the original uniquevalue Data with the number of existing features.

1140 Metadata.Worksets

203 Metadata.ViewInformation

182 Metadata.FamilyInformation

105 Metadata.MaterialInformation

20 Electrical.CableTrays

16 Electrical.CableTrayFittings

8 Metadata.PhaseFilters

7 Metadata.LevelInformation

6 Metadata.StyleInformation

5 Metadata.LinkInformation

4 Metadata.PhaseGraphicOverrides

2 Metadata.ProjectPhases

2 SitePoints

1 Architectural.Railings

1 Metadata.FileInformation

in Tester transformer I used (Architectural.Railings / Electrical.CableTrayFittings / Electrical.CableTrays)

The Original coordiante system was : XY-MM

I used CoordinateSystemSetter and set CRSM.MTM-10 and then chang it to EPSG:3857

For the writer I used I3S with i3s_3d_object Geometry

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +17

Hi @myadegaryiutac​,

The FeatureReader is the same as a regular reader, and should need only a single trigger feature to read the Revit file. The output features from the FeatureReader also don't appear to be connected to the I3S output, just the Initiator features from the initial reader.

In the Revit reader parameters, please try changing Revit Coordinate System to Read to 'Georeferenced'. This will read the georeferenced coordinate system if the Revit file has been georeferenced. If the coordinate system on the features is still XY-MM, then the Revit file has not been georeferenced, and you may need to use the Offsetter and Scaler transformers to adjust it to CRSM.MTM-10.