Question

Flow apps not working in Flow Hosted 23?

• 6 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I've been using FME:23 both Form and Flow since the beta release and I have encountered that none of my Flow apps work as they don't register the input files.

The workspaces work fine when running them normally through the webinterface or via REST.

I'm also aware that it is in beta and can't expect everything to be perfect, but just wondering if I'm the only one with this problem?

2 replies

Badge +6

Hi @jatoxa​,

Sorry you ran into this! This sounds like a known issue with the temporary file upload parameter in the '23 beta, tracked internally as FMEFLOW-20774. The good news is, it's well on track to be fixed in upcoming builds. A workaround would be to manually enter the full path to a temporary or local file location, rather than the default, shortened name. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Badge +2

Hi @jatoxa​,

Sorry you ran into this! This sounds like a known issue with the temporary file upload parameter in the '23 beta, tracked internally as FMEFLOW-20774. The good news is, it's well on track to be fixed in upcoming builds. A workaround would be to manually enter the full path to a temporary or local file location, rather than the default, shortened name. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Hi @sanaeatsafe​ 

Thank you for replying!

No problem, I updated to the most recent beta version and everything works as expected now:)

But good to know about the workaround as well.