Skip to main content

Hi, see the attached, I'm reading MVT Tileset and want to fan out the output file GDB dataset on zoom level and fanout the feature types too on fme_feature_type, I get an error saying the schema doesn't have the correct element, but it does! All help appreciated. The fmw is self contained, it downloads MVT tilesets (not too big).

The error at write time is:

ERROR |Esri Geodatabase Writer: Feature Type Definition 'bl' was requested, but not defined. Please visit https://www.safe.com/support

Hi @bruceharold​ ,

I was able to get most of the features writing with the Dynamic Schema - had to do a big of manipulation, the different geometry types I do think are causing an issue potentially. FME wants to use the same feature type names but with a different geometry it is causing issues I think.

I was able to get around this for the most part, and have been able to write 50996 features, both Area and Point features. I'm still working on why the 24 line features won't write but I've included my updated workspace so far if you want to have a look.

I'll keep digging into this to see what exactly is happening.

Hi @bruceharold​ ,

I was able to get most of the features writing with the Dynamic Schema - had to do a big of manipulation, the different geometry types I do think are causing an issue potentially. FME wants to use the same feature type names but with a different geometry it is causing issues I think.

I was able to get around this for the most part, and have been able to write 50996 features, both Area and Point features. I'm still working on why the 24 line features won't write but I've included my updated workspace so far if you want to have a look.

I'll keep digging into this to see what exactly is happening.

Thanks! Any chance I can get a version in FME 2022, I don't have the version of AttributeCreator you used, or maybe a screen shot of the parameters and where it should be. Thanks again.