Skip to main content

Hello,

I am transforming DGN files to ESRI shape using (Attached bellow). I have a problem with shared cells elements. I am transforming them to point shp but I am losing attribute NAME. I am suspecting that some of the format attributes are not checked. Any ideas how to get attribute that i need?

Without seeing your original DGN data it's a bit of a guess but I think if you expose the attribute igds_cell_name you'll find that that is the one you're looking for and then you can map it to an output attribute on your Shape writer.

Without seeing your original DGN data it's a bit of a guess but I think if you expose the attribute igds_cell_name you'll find that that is the one you're looking for and then you can map it to an output attribute on your Shape writer.

I exposed igs_cell_name but nothing happend. I can't upload DGN file because it is about 3MB in size. I can upload it on Google Drive but i don't know if I am allowed to attach download link here.

I exposed igs_cell_name but nothing happend. I can't upload DGN file because it is about 3MB in size. I can upload it on Google Drive but i don't know if I am allowed to attach download link here.

Posting a download link is fine.

You'll need to do a bit more than just exposing the attribute. You'll also need to add it as an attribute on your Shape output and map it.

Posting a download link is fine.

You'll need to do a bit more than just exposing the attribute. You'll also need to add it as an attribute on your Shape output and map it.

Sorry, i was looking at a wrong dataset. It's all good now. Thank you very much @redgeographics

Sorry, i was looking at a wrong dataset. It's all good now. Thank you very much @redgeographics

You're welcome!