Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a shapefile 1 in which I can move common points between features with topological edition active in Qgis, without problem.

After I read the file in FME and write it to another shapefile 2, this last one cannot be edited the same way (common points are moved separately even with topological ediiton active in Qgis).

I tried to reduce the workspace to the minimum, means no transformer at all, only shapefile reader and shapefile writer ! Same behavior.

Did you already have this behavior ? I don't know what I do wrong...

I can send the shapefile if needed.

Additional information : for those who don't know what topological editing is in QGIS, it is described here : https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/editing_geometry_attributes.html?highlight=topological#topological-editing

It appears that it was a problem in the shapefile. I assume it has something to do with the REPACK error I got when trying to save the shapefile at some moment. I thought I started again with the original file but apparently not.

So problem solved, started from a fresh extraction and going through FME workspace is ok now for topological editing.