Skip to main content
I   made an  affine  transformation on my dwg file .  in fme Data Inspector 2013 the transformed result is good .but When I opened  the  resulting  dwg file in  AutoCAD  2008,  I found  the  text  position  remained unchanged  , only  others  like  point ,line ect   is at the  correct  location. why ?

Can  any  one  help  me ? thanks  in  advance.

I dont use acad 2008 anyore,

But 2010,2013 version display the text affined correctly with the rest of the objects.
i tried more complex affines, still works fine and displays correctly in autocad.
Hi,

you should remove autocad_alignment_x and autocad_alignment_y, prior to the reprojection.

This problem is described in PR #48657 asking to improve CsmapReprojector functionality.
thank you Bjarne,Gio

I  removed autocad_alignment_x and autocad_alignment_y, prior to the  affiner  transformer ,but  the text  error  is still  here.

except  text , all  other  lines ,points,.blocks etc  are  transformed  to the  correct  position .  my  source features  position  is  about 1000  kilometers far  away  from the  destination  position.  why  the  texts  remained  unchanged?

..hmm.

Maybe u can extract the textpointlocation in FME prior to the affine operation and then after the affineoperation reasign it to autocad text?

I cant test it as i have no Aucad 2008 alas.
Hello,

tri to value following format attributes:

autocad_text_x_pos

autocad_text_y_pos

with AttributeReprojector transformer.

Though I don't have that problkem ...

I  used  acad 2013  and also I assigned value to the  autocad_text_x_pos and autocad_text_y_pos  withing  attributecreator and expressionevaluator ,but nothing  changed.

the text remained unchanged. 

any help  appreciated.

I Alice,

Did you solve you problem?

I have the same problem with text. I've tried AttributeReprojector, CsMapReprojector, Reprojector...

My text have Justify "midle center" and when I change to "Left" ( previous in the autocad), works.

Then I put again the Justify for all text to "mildle center" (again in the autocad)

This is enough for one file but I have 250! 

There is another way??

thanks