Skip to main content

I am attempting to connect to a SharePoint online site using the SharePoint reader For several days the sharepoint reader throws an '403 Client Error' with the same workbench which worked correclty a few days before. We are using SAML to authenticate and user and password is proved as up to date.

error log:

DEBUG: Microsoft SharePoint List Reader: {u'error': {u'message': {u'lang': u'de-DE', u'value': u'Zugriff verweigert. Sie haben keine Berechtigung, diesen Vorgang auszuf\\xfchren oder auf diese Ressource zuzugreifen.'}, u'code': u'-2147024891, System.UnauthorizedAccessException'}}

Microsoft SharePoint List Reader: Client-side error: '403 Client Error: Forbidden' returned from SharePoint. Error message was: '%2'

BADNEWS: A fatal error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details (dynaread.cpp:265)

Has anyone any idea how to solve this issue?

Thank you.

It looks to me like this has also been discovered by us at Safe and is slated as a priority issue. Can you file a case with our support team (safe.com/support) and quote to them PR#74430. I think that is the same issue you are experiencing and by filing a case with support you'll get information on any workarounds and quicker notice on when something is fixed.

Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing.

Thank you very much. And yes, I will file a case to your support team.

@ralphschulersz PR#74430 has been fixed in the latest FME 2016 and 2017 builds.