Skip to main content

"Hello, I have a folder containing multiple shapefiles, labeled as (a, b, d, e, f...). My objective is to utilize the AnchoredSnapper transformer in the following manner: initially, snap shapefile 'a' with 'b', where 'a' serves as the anchor. Then, the resulting snapped shapefile will be used as the anchor and snapped with 'c', and so forth until all shapefiles are snapped. I tried to implement loops but the problem is that the output have to be the new output after everh iteration, so i can't get a configuration of the loop.  I appreciate any assistance or proposition you can provide. Thank you."

Hello, can you provide (screenshots of) your current workspace and/or describe the difficulties you are having? 

Hello, can you provide (screenshots of) your current workspace and/or describe the difficulties you are having? 

The idea is that Instead of pre-defining the parameters at the beginning, i want to dynamically handle the input shapefiles within the loop. This means i want to iterate over all the shapefiles in the folder without needing to know their exact number beforehand.

The second point is that i have to update the input after every iteration. The input should be the last output. I don't know how to handle with this. Imbricated loop.