Skip to main content

Hello,

i tried to read a mesh model in the format .osgb, but it doesnt work.

The osgb-files are made with the SURE Software.

As information it says "OSG Reader: Ignoring unsupported node".

Regards

Isabell

Hi @isi,

Would you be able to share a bit more information on the issue that you're having? It would be really helpful if you could share:

• your full translation log (.log file)
  • a screenshot of your reader parameters, or your workspace (.fmw file)
  • a sample OSGB file that you are experiencing this issue with

This will help us better assist you as we will have more to work with. Thanks!

- Jovita

osgb2obj_20190817.txt

Hello,

I can't upload the file as it says the file type is invalid..

Regards

Isabell

DSM_0679_5405.zip

I think the problem is that the osgb file contains the texture. I uploaded two osgb files (Level 3 and Level 2).

Hi @isi,

I'm so sorry for missing your messages all the way from July! We got your email and I've created a case for you, and filed an issue (FMEENGINE-62179) for our development team to investigate further on exactly what node isn't supported on read. You should be receiving an email shortly with that thread and the case number. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Me too. The osgb files with clip node cannot be opened.

Me too. The osgb files with clip node cannot be opened.

Hi @nickshek​, did you get the same "unsupported node" error as mentioned above? As far as I know this error was fixed in FME 2020. If this is a different error that is showing up, please let me know! A screenshot or the log file attached to a response would also be really helpful.

Thanks!

Hi @nickshek​, did you get the same "unsupported node" error as mentioned above? As far as I know this error was fixed in FME 2020. If this is a different error that is showing up, please let me know! A screenshot or the log file attached to a response would also be really helpful.

Thanks!

Thank you so much! Attached is the log file. The file that I am opening is preprocessed by openscenegraph 3.6.5 (osg::ClipNode).