Skip to main content

I need to create a summary slide with multiple sections/placeholder tables on one slide, so I need to have my font size to be 10pt for example. So far it seems that FME hard codes the table font to 18pt.

Thanks,

Joey

Hi @jjw007​, to change the font size, you can change the Slide Type to Title with Body which would allow you to adjust the font type and size of the body of the slide. You can get to the font window by clicking on the ellipses to the right of the Text field. Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

Hello @jjw007​ 

This appears to be a limitation on Microsoft's side. As noted here, the default table text size is 18 when inserting a new table in Powerpoint. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a user-friendly way to set a default table size within Powerpoint unlike with Word.

However, you can use the method outlined in the link above to change the default table text size to a custom value in your base Powerpoint file. Attached is an example of using a modified base Powerpoint file. The output placeholder table should be 10.5. I hope this helps.