Skip to main content

i have read lots of article about Feature Writer , but i could not get the point ,how can i get my attributes and connect it to excel writer without effect on my output ,it does not matter to show this attributes in excel file output but i want to keep it in excel writer to use it later

i have at the beginning excel file then i converted it to csv then i apply the output on excel file but i missed some attributes that i need to use

most of attribute are missing ,onle my result what i can get ,could i ask,how can i find the rest of Attributes

exactly my target ,i want to name excel writer as the field name included attribute but i could not find most of attributes after Featurewriter.

FME version 2018.1

Do you perhaps want one of these options for Output Ports - One per Feature Type or Specified

Do you perhaps want one of these options for Output Ports - One per Feature Type or Specified

thanks for ur reply but this attribute i did not use it in stringconcenator so it does not show with me in feature writer ,i mean i created Feature type Name and it included another attributes .

i tried to add this attribute in Stringconcentrator and so on i am still not able to see it seperately and i choose one per feature type and also it gives me bad effect on the expected result

thanks for ur suggestion ,my output port was none so i changed it to one per feature type but iam still confused ,i want to have this attribute with me but not effect on the result.

could i ask why i have fme_basename empty after Feature writer ,

this is the feature that i want to have after feature writer but i found is missing and i tried alot but no success

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue with either FME 2018.1.2.1 or FME 2019.2.3.

Are you sure that "fme_basename" definitely has a value before the FeatureWriter?

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue with either FME 2018.1.2.1 or FME 2019.2.3.

Are you sure that "fme_basename" definitely has a value before the FeatureWriter?

yes ,it has a value . i checked it by inspector . FME version 2018.1