Skip to main content

I have created over 200plus parameter fields and the alignment is off but can’t edit them. Not sure how to do this. I’m new to FME Workbenches and can’t see a way to update this. I’m using the CAT so that these fields can be ran into ArcGIS Pro. I have a huge workbench and not sure what to do next. I would love any help.

Hi, @parkerr.

Thanks for posting your question. Sorry that you’ve been having some trouble editing the CAT reader parameters. To edit a readers’ parameters, navigate to the CAT reader and click on it. There should be a context menu that pops up above the reader. From there, click the ‘cylinder with the gear icon’ (image below) and it should bring up the parameters. Hope this helps out! If not, don’t hesitate to reach out, happy to help!

Hi there! Thank you for the image, but that did not give me the editable Field Boundaries so that I and edit the filed boundaries. That is what I need I believe. 

Hey, @parkerr.

No worries! Apologies about that. Looked into it with my team and it should be accessible under the ‘Navigator > Reader > Update Reader...’. Let me know if this works!

Thanks,

Yes that was it! Thank you so much!

No problem 🙂!