Skip to main content

i would like to ask , how could How could i organizing the shape of the graphic then save it as PDF

i mean , to save the graphic from inspector

File > Save data As in the Data Inspector, and save it as a 3D PDF format. but i want to show the graphic in organized as shown as Picture

i have different point connect together to the main point and i would like to organize the graphic as picture ,Main point and under this point the connection of lines to different points ,

i got already the relation between each main point and the another points . so i know each main point and connecting points to it .

it does not matter if i change the length of the lines .it will be nice if also show the name of each point on the graphic .Thanks in advance

FME 2018

Assuming you have a list of those points: replace their locations with an x value based on their index and all the same y value (VertexReplacer should do the trick). It'll be clunky but that's the only way I see this being possible automatically.

@gogopotter90

Create topolgoy and have it create a list on the nodes.

Merge all intersecting lists. (i use python for that as i have not found a decent way doing it just using trasformers) You could use the "project to x axis" technique @takashi has shown us in similar merging questions.

In this case you should end up with 1 list.

Pull out the target node.

Merge with the rest of the nodes in the list.

Vertex Add tot target node.

You can now neatly align the nodes horizontaly, and spread verticaly.

@gogopotter90

Hi.

Here is a way to do it. Without "Merging all intersecting lists".(as it is more complicated)

Works on a correct topology.

38_140_GogoPotter.fmwt

edit: outputimage added.

@gogopotter90

Hi.

Here is a way to do it. Without "Merging all intersecting lists".(as it is more complicated)

Works on a correct topology.

38_140_GogoPotter.fmwt

edit: outputimage added.

thanks alot i will try ur method

Assuming you have a list of those points: replace their locations with an x value based on their index and all the same y value (VertexReplacer should do the trick). It'll be clunky but that's the only way I see this being possible automatically.

thanks alot for ur method