Skip to main content
Hi!
Is there a way to change the "else if" condition statement to an "if" condition? I want to assign two values ​​to the same element and with the "else if" I just assign the first value.

That's due to the way the if..else if system works. If a feature matches the condition set in the first if it will not pass through the others.

It's a bit hard to get what you're trying to do, can you elaborate a bit? Give an example maybe?

Basically I would like to change the "else if" condition to an "if". For example, I am converting files to PostGIS and I want to assign a single element (building) to two attributes in the same table (commercial and residential use). As the residential use appears first, I can only assign that usage.

Basically I would like to change the "else if" condition to an "if". For example, I am converting files to PostGIS and I want to assign a single element (building) to two attributes in the same table (commercial and residential use). As the residential use appears first, I can only assign that usage.

You could do an AttributeManager with conditional statements on multiple attributes.