Skip to main content

Hi,

I am using FME 2015 version.

I am developing a web service application to read data from ArcSDE database using 'GEODATABASE_SDE' reader. While reading the feature from the reader, it throws an exception as
'No definition was found for coordinate system 'ESRI(ESRI)'. The log file information is shown in the attached image:

But, I tested the same code in windows forms application and it is working fine. It finds the matching projection and read the data successfully. Its log file information is shown in the attached image:

Kindly clarify how to resolve this issue.
Thanks

Sivakumar

Hi,

Have you defined coordinate system?

Pratap

Hi,

Have you defined coordinate system?

Pratap

Hi,

Yes. The coordinate system is defined in the source data. If you see the second screenshot, the application finds the matching coordinate system 'DXX-DLTM'. It is correct.

But in the first screenshot, you can see that the application looks for 'ESRI(ESRI)' coordinate system. I don't know why it is looking for 'ESRI(ESRI)' system.

Note: First one is web service application and the second one is windows form application. But I used the same code in both applications.

Thanks

Sivakumar

Hi,

Yes. The coordinate system is defined in the source data. If you see the second screenshot, the application finds the matching coordinate system 'DXX-DLTM'. It is correct.

But in the first screenshot, you can see that the application looks for 'ESRI(ESRI)' coordinate system. I don't know why it is looking for 'ESRI(ESRI)' system.

Note: First one is web service application and the second one is windows form application. But I used the same code in both applications.

Thanks

Sivakumar

Hi,

Kindly refer the attached screenshot of defining the projection or it might be also a case where projecton is customized and not defined in FME coordinate file.

Hope this helps

Pratap

sivag.jpg