Question

[FME 2019 - ACAD Reader] Error: The encoded string is not a valid fme-wwjd string

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +19

Hi all. Good news. I am told that this issue is fixed. The fix is in FME 2019.2 as of build 19806. You may have to re-add the reader (I'm not sure) and if for some reason it still causes a problem, then please let us know.

Regards

Mark

When is going to be available? Right now I can download build 19801

Userlevel 4
Badge +25

When is going to be available? Right now I can download build 19801

Oops. Yes. You are right. I looked it up and this version will be 2019.2.1 and it should be available next Tuesday (3rd December). That's the plan anyway, and I don't see any issues stopping that from happening.

So, sorry about that, but it will be available very shortly.

Badge +7

Oops. Yes. You are right. I looked it up and this version will be 2019.2.1 and it should be available next Tuesday (3rd December). That's the plan anyway, and I don't see any issues stopping that from happening.

Hi Mark,

it seems the error is fixed in 19813 indeed but (at least for me) the Reprojector does not work correctly anymore. I have a workspace based on 19801 where my dwg file was reprojected properly but now its completely wrong. Can you look into this? I can not share the data used but the workspace should reproject from AUT-GK28-5 to WGS 84

Badge +7

Nevermind - the problem was a shapefile located in the same folder with the same filename as the dwg. I guess the shapefiles prj file was somehow associated with the dwg. When I put the dwg in another folder everything went fine.

same problem on FeatureReader with Excel file with subdirectory it begin with _

exemple "_name"