Skip to main content

Hello,

I am using FME to create several zipped shapefiles (Not SHZ). And when I set my FeatureWriter to "PATH\\@Value(Tbl_Name).zip", the output folder is zipped but only contains the DBF file and nothing else. I am open to other suggestions on how I should be doing this.

Thanks,

Ben

Hello @blyons81

I suggest you to investigate better your case, you share us the Workspace and Log File.

Thanks,

Danilo

Sorry about that. It appears that they did not upload earlier. The log file is in the zip folder.

Data_Download_Creator_2.fmw

Data_Download_Creator_2.zip

Sorry about that. It appears that they did not upload earlier. The log file is in the zip folder.

Data_Download_Creator_2.zip

Thanks your informations and sampler of data.

I checked the Log file and there are not geometrys on the data:

And here:

Is there some geometries?

Thanks,

Danilo

I filtered out areas to be passed along. It still only produces a zip of the dataset with just the dbf file in the folder.

If I have the featurewriter output to SHZ, and then I open that, it contains all of the appropriate files.

Data_Download_Creator_2 (2).zip

I filtered out areas to be passed along. It still only produces a zip of the dataset with just the dbf file in the folder.

If I have the featurewriter output to SHZ, and then I open that, it contains all of the appropriate files.

Data_Download_Creator_2 (2).zip

Please, try to put Inspector on transformers before the transformer FeatureWriter, and check the results on FME Data Inspector - if there are geometry.

Hello, Did you do this test with Inspectors?

Please, try to put Inspector on transformers before the transformer FeatureWriter, and check the results on FME Data Inspector - if there are geometry.

I ended up reworking the entirety of the workspace.