Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a problem where I use DWGstyler to assign different colors to different blocks, but when I open the file in CAD, all these blocks have the same color in red. I am new to FME and hope someone can help me with this problem. Thanks in advance!

2020-11-30 11_57_47-Autodesk Civil 3D 2019 - [test20201130.dwg]2020-11-30 11_56_27-DWGStyler Parameters

What is the color of the block in the template? I think it just copies the source object from the template to the new file, you probably can't change the color of the block.

What is the color of the block in the template? I think it just copies the source object from the template to the new file, you probably can't change the color of the block.

Hi, thanks for answering. I didn't use any template for creating the CAD file.

Can you share a drawing and the workbench so we can what is happening?

Hi, first I created vertexes and than give different buffer values to bufferer different vertexes. I checked a little bit, it seems that the combination of bufferer and extrusion made it problematic for the color in CAD. If I only use extrusion then I don't have the problem of seeing all the colors i defined. 2020-12-01 08_32_11-_XLSXR → ACAD (O__STH_294842_B_=Arbetsarea=_Chunling_FME Geobim_KBH_snabb lösnin