Skip to main content

Hi guys

i found alot of question about CSS selectorbut no answer to my case so I tried to post my question

How can select the blue info

<span>ISTITUZIONE TEMPORANEA DEL DIVIETO DI SOSTA PERMANENTE CON RIMOZIONE COATTA DEI VEICOLI IN UN TRATTO DI VIA DONATO BRAMANTE.</span>

which CSS I have to use ?

Sorry I'm new but the help need more more more examples from my point of view

thx for support

Francesco

Hi @checcosisani,

I am no expert with CSS either however using the Reference Guide link in our Help Documentation I think setting the CSS Selector value to

.pubblicazione h2 > span

should return the required result. This will selects all the span elements where the parent is the h2 element and class=pubblicazione.

Hi @checcosisani,

I am no expert with CSS either however using the Reference Guide link in our Help Documentation I think setting the CSS Selector value to

.pubblicazione h2 > span

should return the required result. This will selects all the span elements where the parent is the h2 element and class=pubblicazione.

Ok

more or less it works

New challenge .. I have more than one page where the data are present so now how can iterate the request on the different pages ?

Ok

more or less it works

New challenge .. I have more than one page where the data are present so now how can iterate the request on the different pages ?

Hi @checcosisani,

My apologies I've only just seen this response. Are you using the HTTPCaller to read in your HTML? Usually you can set a limit and offset header in here to page through the results.

You can find an example workspace to demonstrate this here: https://knowledge.safe.com/questions/95898/im-working-with-an-api-but-the-results-come-back-p.html

Thanks @hollyatsafe​ , this has helped me understand the syntax when needing to extract using multiple css selectors!