Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a trajectory file with GPS time and coordinates from Mobile Mapper Ladybug camera and want to convert to .gpx file. The structure of .gpx seems to require quite a few additional attributes.

Anyone has any ideas or suggestions of how to process CSV?

Regards,

Maksym

When you read in the CSV file check out the Reader Parameters, you can specify columns to be lat/lon. That will automatically create the points.

GPX does indeed seem to require a lot of attributes, but is actually quite happy with a minimal set. You'll probably want to write your points as TrackPoints. Make sure to fill the track_id attribute (all with the same value) and then create a null geometry object, set the same track_id and write it to the Track feature type.

@mkhovalko If you attach a small example of your CSV, I'm sure someone will build a small example workspace for you.

Hello Everyone

Im trying to convert CSV to GPX format as data was collected using mobile mapping equipment..

When i have added as reader as CSV and writer as GPX , There are few parameters needs to be considered as i have X and Y to be linked as lat/lon in gpx ..

Kindly guide

Any Guidance highly appreciable

Thank u