Skip to main content

Hi all, I've been tasked with trying to connect to a Sharepoint list and have the appropriate security (read-only) applied to the sites and file/lists.

When I try to read in the Sharepoint URL with FME, I am presented with errors, be it for Web Auth, Basic, NTLM or Kerberos. I've attached screenshots of the errors. Any help is appreciated.

I do also have another URL which is formatted as "https://<site>.sharepoint.com/sites/<subsite>/_api/web/lists" which I have tried as well, but to no avail

Hi @joe.fme​, are you able to successfully authenticate your web connection. If you could share a screenshot of your parameters in the List Reader that would also be helpful.

Hi @joe.fme​, are you able to successfully authenticate your web connection. If you could share a screenshot of your parameters in the List Reader that would also be helpful.

Hi Jenna,
Luckily after some more searching and tweaking I saw the Web authentication needed to be customised, so I've created a new entry with the Web connection and am now just waiting for an access secret from our sharepoint team 🙂