Skip to main content

Hi to all,
I didn't find any information about requirements for ArcGIS Server and Portal installation for possibility to publish ArcGIS Feature Service. I mean Hosting, Data Store instalation and so on. Documentation?
Thanks.

You don't need any additional installation for using the "Esri ArcGis Portal Feature Service" writer. All options are documented in the help for the writer. If you're question is how to configure Esri Arcgis Portal services then you should look for the ESRI documentation. If you experience any problems using the writer please post them here.

You don't need any additional installation for using the "Esri ArcGis Portal Feature Service" writer. All options are documented in the help for the writer. If you're question is how to configure Esri Arcgis Portal services then you should look for the ESRI documentation. If you experience any problems using the writer please post them here.

Thanks for your reply. I wanted to know what is necessary to install on ESRI side of this process. There is a lot of possibilities how to prepare ESRI infrastructure. I tried to describe it below.

I will answer myself.
For publication using ESRI Portal Feature Service Writer is necessary to have installed:

ArcGIS Server Advanced Enterprise

Portal for ArcGIS

WebAdaptor for ArcGIS

Data Store for ArcGIS server

I have tested it on 10.4.1 version.

ArcGIS server must be set as Hosting server (Portal settings).

I will answer myself.
For publication using ESRI Portal Feature Service Writer is necessary to have installed:

ArcGIS Server Advanced Enterprise

Portal for ArcGIS

WebAdaptor for ArcGIS

Data Store for ArcGIS server

I have tested it on 10.4.1 version.

ArcGIS server must be set as Hosting server (Portal settings).
Here's the official esri documentation on deploying enterprise. I highly suggest using ArcGIS Enterprise Builder if possible to make deployment even EASIER.