Question

FME email notification service support

• 8 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi there,
I am attempting to set up automated email notifications with the workbench attached via FME.
I have followed the instructions present on the Help document for the transformers called as FMEFlowEmailGenerator & FME Server Notifier. However its not sending the emails through.

I have set up new working connections to FMEServerNotifier, using my own login details connecting to FME-TEST, which is FME Flow. No email is being sent. I ran this via FME dekstop, which should work according to documentation:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/gitbook/Server-Authoring-2019/ServerAuthoring4RealTime/4.17.TransformerWorkspaceTopics.html

I also wish to include the attachment generated by the Feature Writer before the FMEFlowEmailGenerator, it looks like the path may be a incorrect. How would I also fix this if it will cause issue? I have tried to get this email notification service to work with and without the email attachment in case it was causing the issue. It would not work either way.

Any suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Can you doublecheck the email server settings? Also, depending on the mailserver, the ip-address of your FME Flow may have to be whitelisted