Skip to main content

Can I send by email the new record added to a table that is in a database? and each time there is a new record send me an email

Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: can you tell us a bit more? Are you using FME to add the new records? If so, an Emailer transformer at the end of that workspace should do the trick. Do you want to send an email for every record? How many are you adding per transaction? Per day?

Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: can you tell us a bit more? Are you using FME to add the new records? If so, an Emailer transformer at the end of that workspace should do the trick. Do you want to send an email for every record? How many are you adding per transaction? Per day?

No, i am working with a table in Oracle and when a new record is added i need to send that record to a user by email.
No, i am working with a table in Oracle and when a new record is added i need to send that record to a user by email.
In that case you need to set up a database trigger that fires after the insert and have that run an external application, which could be FME, sending you an email.