Question

Hover menu gone and properties button hidden from transformers

Badge +11

Installed 2024 Form. 

Noticed that the mouse-over over transformers, readers/writers are no longer there. You have to click on the item to see the menu associated with the item. The properties cog is no longer on the transformer title, you have to click on the transformer to get to it. This doubles the amount of clicks to get to things. And the “hover” menu doesnt go away. You have to click off. What in the Windows 98 is going on here??????

I would like to hear the focus group that said, please hide functionality and make us do more clicks to get to stuff. 

I normally wait until xxxx.1 to download but I decided to to try it out early. big mistake. huge. Please bring back mouse-over and put the properties cog back on the transformer banner because I did not save a backup on my workbenches 🤡

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

I never use .0 version for production work so not a lot of 2024 experience yet, but to have to click more to do the same work feels like fixing something that was not broken.

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

I just tried and don't have the same experience…

The workbench windows has to be activated before the hover works, but that has always been the case.

Or do you mean something else?

Badge +11