Solved

Running into this error when trying to restore 2022 backup file. https://community.safe.com/s/article/FME-Server-Restore-Unable-to-Import-Subscribers

• 14 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I'm getting this known error -

FME Server Restore: Unable to Import Subscribers (safe.com)

When I try to restore my backup file.

Backup file is to large to upload ??

Hope you guys can help, thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by virtualcitymatt 15 November 2023, 14:35

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Copy the backup file to the resources folder. This will need to be done through Windows Explorer, not the GUI.

Then when you chose to restore the backup, select it from the resource location you copied it to

Badge

unfortunately that didn't help.

Still getting same error :

• Unable to import subscribers because the protocol "gcm" is missing. Please ensure that the post-configuration scripts were correctly run after server installation (see FME Server Administrators Guide for more details).

Badge

I'm trying to restore a 2022.0.1.1 to newest stable flow version - is there something I should have done differently, besides following the guide on how to upgrade server ?

Upgrading In Place, On the Same Machine (safe.com)

Badge

Update - same error when installing 2022.0.1.1 again.

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

Update - same error when installing 2022.0.1.1 again.

Looks like you need to contact Safe support to have them fix your fsconfig file?

Badge

Looks like you need to contact Safe support to have them fix your fsconfig file?

Yes, thank you :)

I'm on it .

Badge +2

When I restored a server from a fsconfig I had to make sure I had 23 GB of free disk on C:\ for it to pass. Most likelly du to some temp-files but its still a bit irritating. Luckily we run virtual servers so it was easy to extend the disk.