Skip to main content

Hello,

I've recently upgraded FME Server to the latest build (19801) because of the recently flagged security vulnerability involving Active Directory.

Followed the required steps, i.e Backup / Restore Test, then Uninstall current Version / Install latest Version / restore backup. All went well.

1) However my "Favorite Workspaces" have disappeared but not the end of the world.

2) I'm still having to re-adjust the amount of FME engine required after server reboot (on going) which involves "Refreshing" of FME Server licence. I only have one for now but FME Server detects 2 after server reboot.

Are points 1) & 2) known issues?

Thanks

Sameer

Number 1 sounds like it might be a bug/omission on the backup/restore functionality. I'd forward it to Safe support.

No idea about number 2, however, I've never had that issue.

Number 1 sounds like it might be a bug/omission on the backup/restore functionality. I'd forward it to Safe support.

No idea about number 2, however, I've never had that issue.

@david_r Issue No 2 occurred when FME server was first installed. I was made aware by the contracted FME Server consultant that it does happen.

Is this log somewhere so I can share my findings?

@david_r Issue No 2 occurred when FME server was first installed. I was made aware by the contracted FME Server consultant that it does happen.

Is this log somewhere so I can share my findings?

You can contact Safe support here: https://www.safe.com/support/report-a-problem/