Question

unwanted connecting lines after using network topology calculator

• 27 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello ,

i have used network topology calculator then aggregator (group by network id ) .

i have found that there are some unwanted connecting lines that has same network id .

I want to check the reason ?

i am wondering if there is a method to find the connecting points that occur to provide each line the same network id as before ?so I  can check them quickly .

i am looking for a quick method to find unwanted lines that has the same network id .thanks for help

Fme 2021

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Hi @soly How do you know which lines are unwanted?  Can you attach a screenshot of the problem?

thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@DanAtSafe

i know there are many lines that unwanted Bcs the count of the connecting number is more than expected .
the problem not of the transformer ,the problem of my data  that I have lines are connected and I have to make them unconnect lines by creating gap between them .

my question :

i need to know the points that between each connecting line for same network id ,to check them quickly .

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

@soly Use a TopologyBuilder and create lists on the nodes and edges, followed by a ListElementCounter to get the number of connections.