Question

Logging in to new FME AR App

• 16 January 2024
  • 5 replies

The new FME AR app update has introduced a login page with a URL or Barcode (see attached). Are these logins for a server app or a FME Flow instance? I cannot find any documentation on the process here. I have not been successful in logging into my FME Flow Instance or server apps so I am not sure what else the login url could be.

Any help is appreciated.

5 replies

Badge +2

Hi @dbannon22​ !

The Login methods here are to log into a publicly accessible FME Flow. Currently, only our beta FME Flow 2024.0 is compatible with AR Apps. Our documentation will be updated, and some new documentation released, along with our 2024.0 FME Flow and FME AR release coming soon. Hope that helps!

- Bailey

Badge +7

Hi there, when will the app be able to support SSO Log ins? We use Azure AD, and need our users to be able to log in with their Microsoft Accounts.

Thanks.

Badge +7

Hi @dbannon22​ !

The Login methods here are to log into a publicly accessible FME Flow. Currently, only our beta FME Flow 2024.0 is compatible with AR Apps. Our documentation will be updated, and some new documentation released, along with our 2024.0 FME Flow and FME AR release coming soon. Hope that helps!

- Bailey

Hi Bailey, what happened to the AR apps at 2024? Are they still a thing?

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @mgg_beca!

FME AR Apps is still currently in development for FME Flow 2024.0 and has been removed for the time being as it is not yet ready for release. Currently AR Apps are only available through the FME Flow 2024.1 beta. SSO logins are tentatively planned for the next release, however this is subject to change.

-Tim 

Badge +7

Hi @mgg_beca!

FME AR Apps is still currently in development for FME Flow 2024.0 and has been removed for the time being as it is not yet ready for release. Currently AR Apps are only available through the FME Flow 2024.1 beta. SSO logins are tentatively planned for the next release, however this is subject to change.

-Tim 

Hi Tim, thanks for the update.