Skip to main content
Question

FME functions documentation

• 4 February 2013
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

This is more of a notification.

The link to the fme functions and factories documentation (here)  doesnt seem to be working.

Hopefully safe is keeping an eye on this group and will pick this up.
Hi Itay,

Yes, we removed that document from public view. The thought was that it shouldn't need to be a public document. If you need to look at that then we feel that something is wrong with the main documentation.

So, I will fix that page (probably remove it). But if you do have a need for that particular document, please let us know. Probably best to drop a request into the support queue. If nothing else we'd be interested to know what information it is that you are looking for.

Regards

Mark

Mark Ireland

Product Evangelist, Safe Software Inc.
Hi Mark,

I started with a question about on how to get the fmw name as an attribute, since then I see that Dave filed a request to add exposed macros, so the document is less of importance.

The possibility of adding these macros/attributes made me think about making use of them on a permanent base to document my FME related activities. If the information contained in the ws description and such macros/attributes could be somehow made available to write with FME metadata management could be a lot easier.

Regards,

Itay