Question

Python Exception <ModuleNotFoundError>: No module named 'fmepy_google_sheets'

• 27 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

A workspace writing to a google sheet was published to the server.  The process  failed with the error shown.  Here are the additional errors that immediately followed.  I appreciate if someone could share your solution.  Thanks!

501	2022-12-27 16:31:12 | The python function `fmepy_google_sheets.FME_createWriter' was not found. Check your python path & module imports
502 2022-12-27 16:31:12 | Could not create Python Writer `SAFE.GOOGLE-SHEETS.GOOGLESHEETS4'
503 2022-12-27 16:31:12 | An error has occurred. Check the logfile above for details

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +17

Hello @Bo Guo​ 

I suspect you're running into the issue where the FME package extraction process does not complete successfully when packages are uploaded to Server.

Are you able to try the steps outlined in the Resolution section of the following article to see if that resolves the error? https://community.safe.com/s/article/FME-Server-and-Packages-Python-Exception-ModuleNotFoundError

Badge +2

Thanks @debbiatsafe​ , my colleague tried and now we are set to use a shared Google account to write to Sheets!