Question

What am I missing in uploading a zipped folder to Dropbox

• 16 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +6

I have a workspace that uploads zipped folder to a Dropbox folder. I have established the Dropbox web connection, token is also retrieved and authenticated. When I run - I get translation is successful with no errors. But I dont see the folder on my Dropbox account. What am I missing ? Any suggestion is highly appreciated. 

Thank you so much

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

Hi @jaygrg111_ 

Please, could you share us the log file to investigate better?

Thanks in Advance,

Danilo

Badge +6

Hi @danilo_fme 

Thank you.

I now have a strange problem. When I run WS at every step (run to this option); the WS runs fine and uploads the zipped file to Dropbox. But if I close the WS I get following errors.

“This FME edition does not recognize the `COM.safe.fme.factory.DropboxFactory' factory. Please ensure that the current platform supports this factory, the factory name is spelled correctly, and that you have installed all required plug-in”

Then I have to reauthenticate the web connection to retrieve token again and run every step to be able to upload the zipped folder. Should not one time authentication work every time I open the same WS? If I dont reauthenticate I get the same above error unless I run every step. 

Any insight is very appreciated. Thanks

Badge +6

Hi @danilo_fme 

Also please find the snapshot of log file.