Question

Flow Workspace App 'Browse Resources' is broken

• 3 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Since updating our server to the newest version of FME Flow, the "Browse Resources" button is broken on workspace apps. Users can only upload their own temporary files. Uploading files is a functional workaround, but it is much slower than selecting a file from the network drive mounted on the server.

I have verified that both my user account and the app have permission on the resource. For the app I have given List and View permissions to the folder.

Any recommendations?

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Sounds like you might need to raise this with Safe Support

Badge +1

Sounds like you might need to raise this with Safe Support

Hi,

Did toy get an answer to this? It appears any user parameter does not work when selecting a file within an app. ta

Badge

Hi,

Did toy get an answer to this? It appears any user parameter does not work when selecting a file within an app. ta

Yes I did actually. Safe was able to reproduce error and it is fixed in the recently released beta version.

Badge +1

Hi,

thanks for response

Badge +10

Hi,

Can someone tell me what version the beta release is?

Kind regards,

Krien

Badge +2

Hi @krien ! The issue with Browse Resources not working with Workspaces Apps was resolved in FME 2023.2 b23748+. If you’re experiencing issues, feel free to create a case