Skip to main content

Hi,

I have some WFS that each contain multiple layers. When I add them with a WFS reader I have to check the parameters.

When I want to write them in a GDB I have to choose the parameters.

But then I have 2 Writers.

Is there a possibility of writing several layers in one GDB?

Additionally I am interested if it is somehow possible to write the parameters/lLayers from different WFS in one GDB?

What you have there are two features types (or layers) They should both be written to the same Geodatabase. Check the Navigator on the Left of FME Workbench - you should see only one Geodatabase writer.

What you have there are two features types (or layers) They should both be written to the same Geodatabase. Check the Navigator on the Left of FME Workbench - you should see only one Geodatabase writer.

Thank you, you were Right it all goes in one GDB. Is it also possible to "automatize" to load the Parameters of a list of 200 WFS and then write them to one GDB.

Like in the Picture are 2 Parameters from one WFS and 3 from the second WFS and I had to manually drag them to a GDB writer.

Do you know what I mean?

Thank you, you were Right it all goes in one GDB. Is it also possible to "automatize" to load the Parameters of a list of 200 WFS and then write them to one GDB.

Like in the Picture are 2 Parameters from one WFS and 3 from the second WFS and I had to manually drag them to a GDB writer.

Do you know what I mean?

I haven't tried this with WFS datasets, but wondering if you can setup a dynamic workflow.