Skip to main content
Can fme only run up to citygml 2.0?I don't know the part about uploading citygml 3.0.

Looking at @virtualcitymatts comment here:

Seems FME does not currently support writing to 3.0

Hey @kyp4810! Good question!

A quick update on CityGML3 and FME. We’ve added CityGML3 reader around 6 months ago. Based on our current roadmap, which is subject to change, the CityGML 3 writer is expected to be available later this year (internal reference FMEENGINE-82848).

In the meantime - you try can writing some CityGML3 data using the GML writer with the CityGML3 application schemes.  Since there are a number of aspects of CityGML3 that are not yet supported, this would only be appropriate with simple/narrow use-cases.

Thank you,
Donal.

Hey @kyp4810! Good question!

A quick update on CityGML3 and FME. We’ve added CityGML3 reader around 6 months ago. Based on our current roadmap, which is subject to change, the CityGML 3 writer is expected to be available later this year (internal reference FMEENGINE-82848).

In the meantime - you try can writing some CityGML3 data using the GML writer with the CityGML3 application schemes.  Since there are a number of aspects of CityGML3 that are not yet supported, this would only be appropriate with simple/narrow use-cases.

Thank you,
Donal.

https://github.com/tum-gis/ifc-to-citygml3

Oh, is it by any chance the update in this link?Yesterday, I implemented citygml3.0 in fme through github at this link.

I converted ifc to Citygml3.0 and opened it in fme data inspector, but it showed up like the picture below.
All converted objects do not load in 3D format.
Are there any settings that need to be made separately for citygml3.0 when loading from here?